Available at our Duluth, GA medical office, north of Atlanta.
Our Laser/Medical Spa is searching for a nurse to join our team! We are a Plastic Surgery practice that has a unique opportunity for the right person to join us as an injector. Presently we offer lasers, IPL, radio frequency, microneedling, and PRP. Now we are seeking a highly talented and professional registered nurse to help us grow our non surgical aesthetic division. We prefer a candidate skilled in injecting neurotoxins (Botox & Dysport) and dermal fillers (Restylane, Radiesse, Juvederm, etc.). A less experienced candidate capable of mastering in house training would be considered if the fit was right. Candidates must have an active Georgia state medical license.
What we want:
- Be punctual & organized
- Have the ability to educate and recommend treatments for patients
- Be aggressive in growing the clinics client base
- Have exceptional oral and written communication skills in English and possibly Spanish
- Maintain yearly continued medical education
- Dysport & Botox certification (recommended)
- Dermal Filler experience a plus. (Restylane and/ or?Juvederm)
- Capable of educating & recommending the best treatments for our patients
- Promote a friendly, warm, and confidential patient experience
- Hours would begin 2 days a week with the option to increase days as client base grows.
- Weekday and Weekend availability
- Hourly + Bonus Structure (Rate determined by Experience)
To apply, Please send resume with cover letter and wage requirements to email@example.com with subject line of Laser Lights Laser Registered Nurse Position.