This light, hydrating 4% niacinamide formulation contains antioxidants and provides exceptional calming benefits to oily and breakout-prone skin. This advanced hydrator also includes vitamin A, marigold, butcher’s broom and cucumber extracts, and promotes a bright, clear complexion.
Morning and night, smooth a nickel-sized amount onto skin after cleansing, toning and applying any PCA SKIN treatment serums. During the day, follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN broad spectrum SPF product.
- Marigold Flower Oil, Lemongrass Extract and Cucumber Fruit Extract – provide purifying, calming and astringent benefits.
- Borage Seed Oil – is an excellent source of the omega-6 essential fatty acid (EFA) gamma linolenic acid (GLA). GLA is synthesized from linoleic acid, the most important essential fatty acid with potent calming action.
- Bisabolol – is a component of chamomile that provides potent calming and MMPi properties to improve and maintain skin. It also contains humectant and occlusive properties to attract and retain moisture in the skin.
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) – is converted to retinoic acid in the skin. Vitamin A helps to promote a clear complexion and an even skin tone.
- Butcher’s Broom Root Extract – is an ingredient used for its calming and MMPi activity.
- Niacinamide (4%) – is a potent, yet calming antioxidant that delivers multiple important benefits to breakout-prone skin. Its demonstrated occlusive properties help to reduce transepidermal water loss (TEWL) and improve the moisture content of the skin. Maintaining moisture levels can help to reduce excess sebum production. Additionally, niacinamide helps to improve the appearance of an uneven skin tone due to breakouts.
- Wheat Amino Acids – are natural growth factors for the skin, used for their softening properties. This is an excellent source of plant-derived protein, which is highly moisturizing.