We’ve talked about our services a lot over the past few months, as well as special deals being offered. Let’s take a break from all that for a week and look into some interesting facts about our legs! Some of these will surely surprise you.
- The average person walks about 43.5 miles in a lifetime.
- The elephant is the only land mammal without the ability to jump because its legs simply could not survive the impact from its own bodyweight.
- Michael Flatley, of Riverdance fame, insured his legs in 1999 for a reported $40 million.
- Before becoming the Queen of France, Catherine de Medici had her cobbler make her the very first pair of high heels in 1533.
- The Capri Palace Hotel & Spa in Italy offers a course called Leg School that includes medicated masks and scrubs… for about $5,000 a week.
- Longest legs in the world? Svetlana Pankratova of Russia is believed to hold this title, with 52” legs.
Want to give your legs a little love? Laser Lights offers several laser treatments for the legs, including hair removal, varicose vein, and cellulite treatments. Come on in today and let us give your legs the royal treatment!