We’re up to our necks in holiday décor, gift shopping, and downright chilly sweater weather. Chances are that the last thing on your mind is your beach body (even if you fantasize about a beach vacation every time you step out into the cold). But if you wait until swimsuit weather is near again, chances are that you won’t have time to get the fine-tuned physique you want before you hit the beach.
Why is that the case and why should your beach bod be on your mind now, in the middle of winter? Allow our aesthetic experts at Laser Lights Cosmetic Laser Center to explain why and give you the ultimate beach body checklist so that when summer arrives, you’ll be ready.
Why Now is the Time to Work on Your Beach Body
At Laser Lights, we see the same pattern repeat itself every year. Patients come in during the late spring or early summer and they’ve decided that this is the year they’ll invest in the physique of their dreams. Unfortunately, they don’t realize that most treatments take weeks or months to produce full results. They’re disappointed when they find out that their beach body won’t be at its best until beach season is almost over.
Trust us, you don’t want that disappointment. You want to be prepared to whip off the cover-up and show up as soon as the summer hits, and that requires planning ahead. Now is the time to schedule a free consultation at Laser Lights to plan your treatments in advance.
Top Treatments to Get Your Beach Body in Order
Naturally, the next question is which cosmetic treatments you should consider to get your optimal summer physique. Don’t worry, we have you covered! Depending on your aesthetic needs and priorities, try these popular treatments:
- Nonsurgical fat reduction – a treatment in which we use SculpSure®’s advanced technology to deliver precise warmth to fat cells in your specific treatment area such as your abdomen or thighs, damaging those fat cells so your body can absorb and remove them, giving you a leaner look in a targeted area
- Skin tightening and/or cellulite reduction – a treatment that uses ultrasound technology to spark collagen growth in your skin, making your skin firmer and shapelier while also reducing the appearance of cellulite
- Stretch mark reduction – our aesthetic specialists use microneedling to reduce the scar tissue of stretch marks and provide a smoother, sleeker appearance
- Laser hair removal – a series of laser treatments that impact your hair follicles to prevent or reduce future hair growth, allowing your skin to stay hair-free for longer so you’re not constantly choosing between shaving, waxing, or stubble
- Spider vein removal – laser treatments that target visible spider veins and work with your body’s healing process to close off the veins so your body can remove them
Getting your ideal summer body might involve eating healthy and hitting the gym, but in many cases, that’s not all it takes to get the physique you truly want. Cosmetic treatments like those above can allow you to take control over your appearance and get the beach bod you want this year, but it requires you to get started early. To plan your cosmetic strategy, call Laser Lights Cosmetic Laser Center today to schedule a free consultation. Remember to follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more cosmetic tips.