Skincare is important year-round, and each season has its own set of challenges for maintaining youthful and radiant skin. After months of summer fun, many of us are facing the stresses of reentry once we resume our day to day responsibilities. For those who struggle with hyperpigmentation, it can be a frustrating process to achieve consistent skin tone. Fall is a fantastic time for patients to create lasting change with our customized hyperpigmentation treatment process at Laser Lights. We believe that every person is entitled to feel confident in their look.
How the time of year can influence hyperpigmentation treatment
With any cosmetic procedure at Laser Lights, our team is dedicated to making sure that results are long-lasting. We believe in taking every measure to ensure that hyperpigmentation patients receive the treatment that they need to fade their darkened patches of skin and reveal beautiful skin. Since hyperpigmentation can worsen during periods of sun exposure, treatment is preferably completed in the fall and winter months, when there is less risk due to a weaker sun intensity and more protective clothing.
The approach that Laser Lights takes for treating hyperpigmentation
No two patients are exactly the same, so treatment shouldn’t be inflexible. At Laser Lights, we customize our approach to fading hyperpigmentation to produce the best results possible. This all begins with a detailed skin evaluation that gives our estheticians the information needed to improve skin tone and consistency. The following list of treatments details the various methods that can be customized for patients to effectively treat hyperpigmentation.
- DefenAge®Skincare is a cutting-edge topical treatment that improves the overall tone and quality of skin. It’s gently applied to areas of hyperpigmentation that exist on any part of the body.
- Skin Lightener is an important step in hyperpigmentation treatment that was especially designed for Laser Lights. This method lightens pigmented skin without damaging the surrounding tissue.
- Reveal Peel is an advanced chemical peel and post-operative peel kit that is tailored to each patient for incredible results. It also complements other steps in our hyperpigmentation removal process for a more comprehensive skin renewal.
- Reveal Koji Pads can be applied at home to enhance skin consistency and tone. It works best if used for 30 to 60 days.
- Other treatments for hyperpigmentation are available at Laser Lights, and our experienced estheticians will be able to recommend certain ones after a complimentary skin analysis has been completed at our office.
If you have any questions about hyperpigmentation treatment or to schedule a complimentary consultation, call Laser Lights at (770) 495-9322. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter for more information about our cosmetic procedures and stay up to date on our cosmetic specials.