When most people think about laser hair removal, they think of those areas that nearly all women spend tons of time and/or a small fortune shaving or waxing, like the legs, underarms, and perhaps the bikini area. But unwanted hair for both men and women can reach much farther than these most well-known problem areas, and fortunately, so can laser hair removal. If you’re wondering whether laser treatments at Laser Lights Cosmetic Laser Center can help you out of a hairy situation, check out some of these less-talked-about areas which can enjoy the long-lasting smoothness so many calves have come to love.
- Cow Lick – If you spend every morning fighting with a stubborn area of your hairline that sticks up and points in any direction it pleases, laser hair removal may be the best way to end the struggle.
- Sideburns – Both men and women can have sideburns that are longer than they’d like them to be, and lasers are precise enough to remove only the hairs you want to vanish.
- Ears – The ear is one of those body parts where hair can pop up without an invitation, and the tiny contours can make it tough to tackle with a razor.
- Upper Lip – Women especially can be embarrassed by a fuzzy upper lip, and regular bleaching or waxing appointments can be a pain to keep up with.
- Full Beard – Yes, men, you could actually be clean-shaven every day without the dangerous mix of a razor blade and your half-asleep self during your morning routine.
- Hands and Fingers – The self-consciousness of hair on the hands and fingers can affect both men and women, and unless you plan on wearing gloves every day, it’s pretty difficult to cover, so laser hair removal can be a great choice.
- Feet and Toes – No one wants to be the only person in the group who’s wearing shoes at the beach, so putting an end to your self-consciousness can make your next beach vacation that much better.
Regardless of where your tufts on unwelcome hair appear, laser hair removal is a versatile treatment which can be effective for nearly any area of the body and can be adapted for your individual skin tone, hair characteristics, and other needs. To start discussing what a hair removal treatment plan would look like for you, schedule a consultation at Laser Lights. Or, for more cosmetic tips and helpful info, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.