Most of us know the obvious advantages of laser hair removal: you always have smooth skin, you save tons of time by not having to shave every day or two, and it may even be more cost effective (each person’s shaving costs vary, but there are estimates as high as $10,000 over the course of a lifetime). But what we often forget are those additional perks of laser hair removal (aside from the obvious advantage of no unwanted hair).
- No more razor burn – It’s an especially cruel irony: you shave because you want your skin to look attractively smooth and soft. But then your shaving session results in razor burn, so now your skin is not only unattractive (despite the time and hassle of shaving), but also uncomfortable. Who knew picking up a razor was such a gamble?
- No more last-minute crises – We’ve all had those panic moments. For women, it’s waking up in the morning to realize that your only clean work attire is a skirt, and you don’t have time to shave your legs. For men, it’s skipping shaving in the morning only to come in to work to find out about an impromptu meeting in which you REALLY need to make a good impression. With laser hair removal, you can always be prepared.
- No more embarrassing patchiness – Let’s face it, not all of us were born with hair that grows in evenly, which means that the options are: A) shave constantly and never let the hair grow enough to be visible, or B) try to cover up the patches (assuming it’s even an area that CAN be covered up). Or, just have the hair removed at Laser Lights Cosmetic Laser Center.
- No more nicks that just won’t stop bleeding – It never fails…every time you’re trying to shave in a hurry because you have somewhere to be, you end up spending an extra ten minutes trying to get that obnoxious nick to stop bleeding. Of course, that’s assuming you actually notice it before you leave the house rather than going to the bathroom halfway through your important event to see that embarrassing little smear.
- Confidence that you always look your best – Everyone feels cleaner, more attractive, and therefore more confident when they’re clear of unwanted hair. There’s just something mood-lifting when you can glide your hand over soft, silky skin. For most hair removal options, that only lasts a day or two, but with laser hair removal, that little confidence boost can brighten your day every
While it’s true that the things that make us fundamentally happy are usually the “big things” like our relationships, it’s the “little things,” like feeling attractive and confident, that put smiles on our faces and brighten our days. You can schedule an appointment online for a laser hair removal consultation if you want to have a little more radiance in your days.