With sunny skies and a little extra time on many people’s schedules, the summer is a very common season for weddings. When it comes to planning a wedding, the bride feeling the best she can about herself is an essential component to a gorgeous wedding. Laser Lights Cosmetic Laser & Anti-Aging Center offer many treatments to help you go beyond a basic manicure and pedicure for your pre-wedding beauty treatments. Below, find a few of our favorite options for brides as well as how long before your big day you should visit us.
- Botox & Facial Fillers: Brides reach for these tried and true anti-aging tools consistently to reduce or eliminate the appearance of mild to severe wrinkles and fine lines by plumping or relaxing.
- Recommended visit time: Facial injections last from 4 months to a year depending on the type. If you’re new to injections, reduce the risk of stress by giving yourself time to see your results before the wedding rather than trying a new treatment the day before.
- Chemical Peels & Microdermabrasion: Exfoliate your skin and uncover a gorgeous, dewy complexion. Both of these treatments work to develop a smoother skin texture and can even slightly reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Recommended visit time: 3-6 months prior to avoid the appearance of redness or irritation.
- Laser Hair Removal: Who wants to worry about shaving on their honeymoon getaway? Start laser hair removal as soon after your engagement as possible to make sure you have enough time for the multiple treatments required.
- Recommended visit time: 6-8 months prior for total hair removal.
- Lasers for Sun Damage: We offer laser treatments to reduce or get rid of age spots, freckles, and hyperpigmentation brought on by the sun.
- Recommended visit time: 3 months prior to avoid any appearance of redness.
- Lasers for Wrinkles: Our fractionated laser treatments can result in tighter and younger-looking skin within a few visits. These treatments can also help with acne scarring.
- Recommended visit time: 4 months prior to avoid any appearance of redness or peeling.
We offer many more beautifying treatments to help you radiate on your wedding day, as well as massage services and gift cards. Remember, when it comes to beauty preparation for your wedding, it’s key to plan ahead rather than a day or two before to garner the best results and reduce stress. Contact Laser Lights today! To stay updated with the latest cosmetic news, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.