Laser Lights Cosmetic Laser Center is proud to announce the additions of several new customizable peels for your every skin care need! Chemical peels address a wide variety of skin concerns and can exfoliate away dead skin to reveal brighter, tighter skin in just a few treatments. Most patients even report results after their first time. Learn about our new Jessner’s and TCA peels below in a quick overview. You won’t be able to stop yourself from making an appointment!
Blended TCA Peels:
- Sensi Peel®: Specifically for sensitive skin, this gentle 6% TCA peel solution improves surface texture while brightening. This contains the antioxidant Arbutin to help promote an even skin tone. The Sensi Peel® is suitable for patients with rosacea.
- Pre-Peel Accelerator Mask: Don’t skip this step! This unique prepping formula for the body contains malic acid and urea to soften and hydrate the stratum corneum (outermost layer), readying the skin for application to speed up treatment results.
- Smoothing Body Peel®: Your body needs love, too! Improve the appearance and texture of the body while exfoliating, smoothing and brightening all at once. Promote an even skin tone and clear complexion on the arms, legs, back, chest, hands and feet.
- Ultra Peel Forte®: If you have tough as nails skin that needs a little extra love, Ultra Peel® Forte may be for you. Even out the skin while improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Ultra Peel® I: This chemical peel, featured in Vogue Magazine, is customized for mature or aging skin to address fine lines and wrinkles, all while promoting a gorgeously even skin tone and a clear complexion.
Enhanced Jessner’s Treatments:
- PCA Peel® with Hydroquinone: With lactic, salicylic, kojic, and citric acids, this peel helps rejuvenate and improve the appearance of breakout-prone skin. It grants the wishes of every beauty product user by promoting an even skin tone and a clear complexion.
- PCA Peel® Hydroquinone Free: This enhanced Jessner’s peel formula is formulated for sensitive skin types, ethnic skin or those with hydroquinone allergies.
- PCA Peel® with Hydroquinone & Resorcinol: Potency is key. This peel not only improves the appearance of skin tone, but provides intense exfoliation for oilier, thicker and more resilient skin types and addresses skin that needs deeper treatment. This peel contains Resorcinol as a flaking agent to promote peeling.
Be sure to follow up each treatment with aftercare PCA Skin® regimens to address skin conditions. To schedule an appointment to take the first step in making your skin glowing, clear, and free of fine lines, contact us. Connect with Laser Lights on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ for the latest product news and information.