Reddened complexions, acne, and dry skin: there are endless ways the most common skin concerns appear. However, effective treatments aren’t always so easy to find. Fortunately, Laser Lights Cosmetic and Anti-Aging Center offers many remedies in a variety of approaches to suit your individual needs. We are driven by your results and work hard to deliver beautiful skin at every age. Below, find five great ways to address frequently experienced skin problems safely and successfully—little to no downtime required.
- Micro laser peels: Using fractionated CO2 laser technology, micro laser peels improve skin tone and texture, increase elasticity and collagen production, and produce overall skin radiance. Micro laser peels are the ultimate treatment for those who are not ready for cosmetic surgery or anti-aging treatments that involve a longer recovery period.
- Rosacea laser treatment: By utilizing pulsed dye lasers, enlarged capillaries that cause rosacea and facial redness are targeted to eradicate the physical irritation associated with this chronic skin condition. You can enjoy the benefits this laser treatment for rosacea quickly and relatively painlessly compared to more invasive treatments available.
- Microdermabrasion: Smoothing and softening the skin with FDA-approved equipment by exfoliating the dead, outermost layer of the skin can reduce raised scars and pits caused by past acne. After a microdermabrasion treatment, patients will have minimal to no downtime and experience softer, more radiant skin immediately.
- Chemical peels: These fully customizable treatments vary in strengths and depths, producing more effective reduction in pit acne scar appearance than microdermabrasion. Chemical peels remove deeper imperfections within the skin, minimizing fine lines and promoting collagen production by using various chemicals to eliminate the skin’s top layer.
- Relaxers and Fillers: The war on wrinkles is combatted with cosmetic anti-aging injectables made of substances which relax the muscles causing wrinkles (such as Botox® and Dysport®) and those that fill the depressions created by contracted muscles (think Restylane® and Juvéderm®). All of these procedures are minimally-invasive with no downtime, so you can show off your results almost immediately!
Interested in a facial rejuvenation treatment from Laser Lights? Please contact us today to schedule your appointment. Connect with Laser Lights on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ for the latest news and information.