Check out the HAND-ful of Treatment Options Available to Improve the Look of Your Hands
People say that you can always tell a person’s true age by the look of their hands. That is because we spend hundreds to thousands of dollars and hours a day working to ensure that we put our best and youngest face forward, but we often neglect the look of our hands – an equally visible part of our body.
Just like our face, our hands are exposed to daily sun damage – making them equally susceptible to wrinkles and age spots. Additionally, our hands are one of the first parts of the body to “thin out” – causing wrinkles, loose skin, and a lack of youthfulness. At Laser Lights Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Laser Center, we acknowledge the importance of keeping your hands looking as young as you do. Read below for several hand rejuvenation treatment options available at our laser and cosmetic center:
- Paraffin wax treatments: Designed specifically for the hands to moisturize and soften your skin.
- Laser Treatments: Consider an Erbium Laser Peel to reduce the look of wrinkles or target specific age spots and skin discoloration caused by the sun.
- TCA Chemical Peels: A chemical peel removes the upper layer of damaged skin to reveal the healthy, youthful skin underneath.
- Skin Care Product Line: We offer multiple skin care products that can moisturize your hands and reduce the look of wrinkles. We even have products that moisturize with SPF, so that you can help prevent further damage.
- Dermal Filler Injection: Double board certified plastic surgeon and part owner of Laser Lights, Dr. David Whiteman, can inject a popular facial filler, like Juvederm® or Restylane® into your hands to restore youthfulness and fill-in some of the volume lost with age.
If you are interested in any of the hand rejuvenation procedures listed above, feel free to contact our office today!